Making of best peas pulao recipe step by step
Hello guys, today we are going to make the peas pulao recipe. This tasty matar pulao recipe is very easy to prepare. This pulao can be prepared with good quality and frozen peas. Follow the step by step instruction to prepare this tasty matar pulao (Peas pulao) recipe.
- Water to soak the rice as required
- Peas (shelled) 150gms
- Onion (Sliced) 1/2 cup
- Ginger (finely Choped) 1/2 tsp
- Garlic (chopped) 7 flakes
- Green Chilies (Chopped) 2 nos.
- Cardomons black 2 nos.
- Cinnamon 1″ stick
- Cloves 6 nos
- Shahi jeera 1 tsp
- Peppercorns 12 nos.
- Chilly Powder 1/2 tsp
- Gram Masala 3/4 tsp
- Oil 15 gms
- Salt 1 1/2 tsp.
For Garnishing: (Optional)
- Cashewnuts 12 nos.
- Onions(thinnly sliced) 1 no.
- Green Chilies(Shredded) 2 nos
- Slices of tomatoes and cucumber as accompaniment
- Cleanly wash and soak the rice for 1/2 hour
- Heat the ol in a vessel and fry the cashewnuts and onions for garnishing. Keep aside.
- Add onion and garlic to the oil and fry till golden in colour. Add cloves, cinnamon, cardamons, rice, ginger and green chilies and fry for 1 min.
- Add salt, red chilie powder, sahi jeera, and garam masala.
- Stir for 2-3 minutes and add heated whey, peas
- Cook on medium heat tiill half the water in the rice dries up then reduce the heat to low and cover the vessel and coock until the water dries.
- Here the rice is cooked.
- Serve in an oval dish, cover the center of the rice with fried onion and cashewnuts.